Do you have a dog that needs to run run run? It can be difficult to give high energy dogs the amount of exercise they desire. Fortunately, the people at Dog Powered Scooter have invented a practical and safe way to help give your high energy dog the exercise it needs. They offer custom made set-ups to take your dogs urban mushing and stay safe and in control. Urban mushing is a great way to get out there with your dog without even having to leave your neighborhood. It’s a win-win for everyone!
Dog Powered Scooter Offers Four Products
|For pavement AND off road – best for multiple strong pulling dogs or one super strong pulling dog.|
|For pavement or mild off road, great single dogs and ok for two average drive medium size dogs.|
|For the recumbent “tadpole” (2 wheels in front) trikes.|
|For other brands and models of scooters.|
Before you begin urban mushing it is important to consider the qualities of your individual dog to see if this form of exercise is right for them.
Appropriate dogs for The Dog Powered Scooter are:
- Young or middle-aged dogs
- At least 35 lbs for single dogs and at least 18 lbs. each for multiple dogs
- High Drive. Athletic, Runners, Pullers (Not recommended for dogs that are easily spooked)
- Reactive or even aggressive since the dog control is excellent but they can also run!
- Dogs that cannot be let off leash
- Blind and or Deaf Dogs – Allows for them to run without the danger of running into anything.